Caesars Sportsbook App – Texas Preview and Bonus Details
Caesars Sportsbook App – Texas Preview and Bonus Details
Disclaimer: Caesars Sportsbook is not yet live in Texas. This review is speculative, based on the Caesars Sportsbook app in states where it is live. We will update this page once Caesars launches in Texas.
If Texas ever legalizes sports betting, Caesars Sportsbook is one of the top online betting sites that would likely compete for a share of the many potential bettors in the state. Already a big name in gambling, Caesars offers one of the country’s leading online sportsbooks following some key acquisitions.
Another feature contributing to its appeal is a bonus for new users that can reach up to $1,250. You must use the Caesars promo code LEGALFULL to claim the sign-up bonus. On top of that sign-up promo, Caesars also provides promotional value through regular bonuses — single-game odds boosts, parlay boosts, a referral bonus, Caesars Rewards, and more.
Our Caesars Sportsbook review will measure how it performs in key areas such as banking, bonuses, betting options, and its sportsbook app to give you an idea of what to expect if it ever becomes a legal option in Texas.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code for Texas – May 2023
When you sign up at Caesars Texas, use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALFULL and your first bet will be on Caesars for up to $1,250. You’ll also receive 1,000 reward credits and 1,000 tier credits for the Caesars Rewards program.
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook Texas|
|Caesars Texas Promo Code||LEGALFULL|
|Welcome Bonus||• Up to $1,250 first bet on Caesars
• 1,000 Tier Credits
• 1,000 Reward Credits®
|Terms and Conditions||If first bet loses, receive a free bet refund|
|Promo Valid For||May 2023|
Maximizing the Caesars Sportsbook welcome offer
The top Caesars Sportsbook welcome offer, your first bet on Caesars or up to $1,250, works similarly to the bonus bets that several other online sportsbooks offer. One thing to note, however, is that if your first bet loses, the refund you’ll receive will be as a single bonus bet. Some sportsbooks offer the option to split your refund wagers up more, if you wish. On the plus side for Caesars, the promo also includes 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits® for the Caesars Rewards program.
The Caesars first bet reimbursement offer maxes out at $1,250, which is pretty high. Here are the steps to claiming the promo:
- Register: Use the best Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALFULL when prompted.
- Deposit: Any amount above the sportsbook’s minimum.
- Place a bet: Wager at least $10 within 30 days of opening your account.
- Depending on how the situation plays out, there are two possible outcomes:
- Your bet wins: Collect your payout as normal, and the first bet on Caesars part of the promo no longer applies.
- Your bet loses: The refund kicks in. Its size will correspond to the amount of your initial wager. For example, if you bet $100 on the Dallas Cowboys and they lose, you would receive a single bonus bet for $100.
Caesars will add 1,000 reward credits and 1,000 tier credits to your account within seven days after your qualifying bet settles. If your qualifying bet loses and you receive a bonus bet as a refund, you will have 14 days to use that bonus bet.
When might Caesars Sportsbook launch in Texas?
Not for a while, and for it to even happen, the state would need to legalize sports betting, which a number of key lawmakers and other elected officials appear to remain hostile to doing.
The most recent push to legalize sports betting in Texas came in the 2021 legislative session. When that effort failed, it meant the next one would have to wait until 2023, as the Texas Legislature meets every two years. And then, even if a sports betting bill makes its way past all the hurdles in Texas, it would take time for the state to set regulations and a licensing and approval process for online sportsbooks.
Still, sports betting has been on the Legislature’s agenda for a while now, and the effort does have its allies, including the Sports Betting Alliance, a coalition of Texas sports teams.
Getting started at Caesars online sports betting
The registration process at Caesars Sportsbook is fairly intuitive and fast. Whether you’re on a computer or using the app, here’s how to get started:
- Go to the Caesars website, select your state, and hit the “play now” button.
- Upon loading the homepage, find the sign-up button in the top right corner and follow the prompts.
- Fill out the registration boxes and provide login details and personal information, like address, birthday, and last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Enter the best Caesars bonus code LEGALFULL to claim the top Caesars welcome offer for May 2023.
In the event that Caesars can’t verify your information, you may need to upload an image of a passport, driver’s license or some other document to verify your identity and/or address. Once that happens, you can start betting at Caesars, provided you are in a state where it is legal to do so and you meet that state’s minimum age to bet on sports (21 in most places, but a few set the minimum age at 18).
Caesars Sportsbook app and rating
Here’s how the Caesars sports betting app ranks in a few key areas:
- Ease of logging in: 4.5/5. You can sign in to the Caesars app using biometric methods, such as facial and fingerprint recognition. Based on our testing, the touch and face ID works smoothly on both iOS and Android
- Bet placement: 3.5/5. There’s a search bar at the top of the sports menu, which can help you find what you’re looking for without scrolling. A minor drawback is that it doesn’t recognize individual leagues/competitions. There’s also a way to search for specific bets, which appears once you select a game. In the betting lounge, things could be organized a bit better — for instance, separating player props under their own tab. The way it’s currently constructed, the betting menu feels a little slapdash.
- Overall speed: 4/5. Caesars is a notch below FanDuel and PointsBet when it comes to loading speed. However, the sportsbook website is on par with DraftKings in terms of responsiveness. With a stable internet connection, most pages load within 0.3 seconds.
- Parlays: 3.5/5. The Caesars bet slip doesn’t offer separate tabs for round robins and teasers, so you’ll have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the slip to see round robin odds.
- Single-game parlays: 5/5. Bettors can currently place same-game parlays on all four major sports at Caesars.
- Overall: 4/5. Unlike BetMGM, PointsBet, and DraftKings, Caesars doesn’t have any standalone features. But what it does have is a product that has been put together quite well. Although the site may appear a bit sparse depending on your preferences, its loading speed is excellent.
Caesars Sportsbook vs. BetMGM Sportsbook
Caesars Sportsbook would likely face fierce competition in Texas if the state ever legalizes sports betting. Here is how it holds up against one of its biggest rivals, BetMGM Sportsbook:
|Daily Boost||Caesars offers a large number of odds boosts, usually around 50 per day. You can find boosted odds for major sports, plus a range of secondary markets like soccer, golf and MMA. The sportsbook also features super odds boosts, which are daily odds boost tokens.||BetMGM offers boosts under each sports menu. There are around 5 of them daily, and they mainly target major sports.||Caesars|
|Promotions||In addition to the Caesars welcome bonus, there’s also a rotating lineup of short-term promos, including refer-a-friend, bet and get, and sport-specific odds boosts.||BetMGM offers a risk-free first bet up to $1,000. Ongoing promotions include refer-a-friend, no-brainers and parlay insurance.||Caesars|
|Single-Game Parlays||The SGP system at Caesars is still a work in progress. It covers the main sports but could stand to offer more SGPs.||BetMGM’s one-game parlays (its version of SGPs) are available on most games from the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB.||BetMGM|
|Standard Odds||Caesars’ odds are in the middle of the pack. The sportsbook offers above-average NFL futures prices.||BetMGM has competitive odds across the board. It takes a lower margin on NFL and NBA bets than most books.||Tied|
|Top Benefit||The daily super boost is one of Caesars’ biggest calling cards. It can boost the price by as much as 50%. For perspective, most odds boosts are in the 25% to 30% range.||BetMGM is one of the most innovative sportsbooks on the market. It has pioneered features like easy parlays, “edit my bet” and a parlay builder.||BetMGM|
|What’s Lacking?||Caesars tends to have less in the way of special features.||Operations can be a bit slow and laggy at times.||BetMGM|
|App Rating||Caesars is a well-rounded sports betting app that ticks all the right boxes when it comes to bonuses and betting variety, which are arguably two of the most important things for a sportsbook. More distinct features would help it get to the next level.||BetMGM is one of the top-performing apps in multiple states — and for a good reason. It has introduced a number of innovative features that make the betting experience more engaging and enjoyable.||BetMGM|
As you can see, we gave BetMGM a small nod for its distinct features. The two sportsbooks are tied as far as odds are concerned, while Caesars has a small edge in the promotions department. On the whole, the two products are largely comparable — we just prefer BetMGM’s a little more.
Live betting options at Caesars Sportsbook
You can access betting on in-progress games at Caesars via the live card. There is a great variety, both in terms of width and depth. All the mainstream sports are available, including soccer, tennis, basketball, baseball, and football.
Caesars also offers live streams on select games, usually from high-profile leagues and competitions. A stats chart is also available, although it isn’t as advanced as BetMGM’s.
Basketball is one of the biggest sports on Caesars’ live betting platform. During a San Antonio Spurs game, for instance, you can find the following options:
- Quarter/half bets: You can bet on the outcome of the next quarter or the first half of the game. Alternatively, you could take the Spurs on the moneyline for the second quarter, or you could bet they will score more points than a number Caesars has set.
- Totals: Over/under betting on points is available throughout the game. You can also place odd/even bets for a bit of randomness.
- Team props: Caesars has a decent selection of live game and team props. Apart from the winning margin, you can also place a double result bet — wagering on the outcome at the half and at the end of the game.
These are just the beginning. Depending on when you tune in, you can also come across alternate lines in addition to standard full-time wagers.
Banking options at Caesars online betting
Caesars Sportsbook accepts deposits and withdrawals through credit/debit cards, Play+, ACH e-check, online banking, PayPal, PayNearMe, and Skrill. The minimum deposit is $20 for all methods, while the maximum varies. For instance, with PayNearMe, there’s a daily $500 deposit max.
The minimum withdrawal across the board is $20, and the upper limit again depends on the specific payment method. PayPal has a $10K limit per transaction, while Play+ card, VIP preferred, and online banking are capped at $5,000.
It may take up to 72 hours for Caesars to review your withdrawal request. After Caesars approves, your withdrawal could then take a few more days before the funds reach your bank account/e-wallet/card.
How to contact Caesars customer service
You can get in touch with Caesars support via live chat, email and phone. The live chat service is available around the clock and accessible via a button in the bottom right corner. There’s also an FAQ with quick answers to the most frequent issues.
How to set limits at Caesars sports betting
Caesars offers several responsible gambling measures, including deposit, spending, and time limits, as well as a cooling-off period. You can set these in your account lobby. If the urge to bet becomes overwhelming, you may want to consider signing up with the sportsbook’s self-exclusion program, which lasts for at least 12 months.
Caesars betting locations and partnerships
Caesars has a partnership with the Houston Texans. By becoming the official casino partner of the NFL franchise, Caesars will get promoted on the team’s digital media channels. There are no legal sports betting locations in Texas at the moment.
Caesars Sportsbook Texas FAQ
Sign up with Caesars Texas and use the best Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALFULL to get your first bet on Caesars for up to $1,250. Caesars all adds 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits® added to your sportsbook account. Scroll up to see the full terms and conditions.
Yes, a minimum of $20 for all methods.
No, Caesars doesn’t charge any fees for withdrawals. Your financial institution may, however.
No, you can bet on the sportsbook website without downloading any software.
Yes, you can bet on all NFL teams at Caesars Sportsbook, including the Dallas Cowboys.